ALRA is an association of impartial government agencies in the United States and Canada responsible for administering labor-management relations laws or services. The association promotes:
- cooperation among these agencies
- high professional standards
- public interest in labor relations
- improved employer-employee relationships
- peaceful resolution of employment and labor disputes; and the exchange of information regarding the administration and improvement of agency services including, but not limited to, mediation, conciliation, fact-finding, arbitration or adjudication.
We are very pleased to announce that the 2015 ALRA Conference will be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Mark your calendars now for July 18 – 21, 2015, and watch this space for more details as they become available.