ALRA is an association of impartial government agencies in the United States and Canada responsible for administering labor-management relations laws or services. The association promotes:
- Cooperation among these agencies
- High professional standards
- Public interest in labor relations
- Improved employer-employee relationships
- Peaceful resolution of employment and labor disputes, and
- The exchange of information regarding the administration and improvement of agency services including, but not limited to, mediation, conciliation, fact-finding, arbitration, or adjudication.
2015 ALRA Conference
We are very pleased to announce that the 2015 ALRA Conference will be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Mark your calendars now for July 18 – 21, 2015. Register Now!