ALRA is an association of impartial government agencies in the United States and Canada responsible for administering labor-management relations laws or services. The association promotes:
- cooperation among these agencies
- high professional standards
- public interest in labor relations
- improved employer-employee relationships
- peaceful resolution of employment and labor disputes; and the exchange of information regarding the administration and improvement of agency services including, but not limited to, mediation, conciliation, fact-finding, arbitration or adjudication.
62nd Annual Conference
July 20-24, 2013
Click here to download the current edition of the ALRA Advisor.